We stayed for one night to break up out journey between attractions.
We liked the look of the building as we arrived, spotting the old windmill.
Check in was a bit slow but was okay. We had to pay on arrival, but this wasn't too much of an issue.
When we were given the room key, it was in a little card pouch which stated you get 30mins of free wi-fi! 30mins....? In this day and age what can you get done in 30minutes? We think it's a bit cheeky to have to pay after 30mins. We are already paying for the room & breakfast, why not allow a decent freebie? When you advertise rooms for £29, yet we paid £92!
The room was nice, although noted there were only 2 coffees & 2 teas. No hot chocolate or biscuits/fruit etc. which is expected of most hotels these days.
The bed was very comfortable, but the bathroom let the room down. The bathroom door didn't shut easily, as if it had dropped and needs planing. The flush button was clearly broken and made a horrible noise when used.
The view from the top floor room however was fantastic!
If we were ever in the area again we would probably return, but as it was a pit stop I doubt it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in scenic views of Caldecotte Lake, only minutes from Milton Keynes and the famous Bletchley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel United Kingdom