We have just returned from our 2 night stay and had a lovely time. Reception staff gave us a warm welcome and produced a map on which they marked places we wanted to go. I had read reviews which recommended asking for a view of the lake which I'm really glad I followed. I was just disappointed we didnt get one of the 4 balcony rooms but will know what to ask for next time. Room was basic but clean and the bed really big and comfortable. Plenty of space for the single bed too. The housekeeper was really helpful and provided us with sheets as the weather was too hot for the duvets.
Good supply of tea and coffee in the room too.
We had prepaid breakfast and was surprised at the choice, it is provided in the ajoining pub. Again really helpful staff. We also ate here on both evenings as it was easy with a toddler. Food was as you would expect from a chain pub/restaurant...nothing spectacular but very tasty. There was an issue with the scampi but staff resolved the problem and gave us a refund and free alternatives and drinks. Great choice for kids too.
All in all a great value for money stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in scenic views of Caldecotte Lake, only minutes from Milton Keynes and the famous Bletchley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel United Kingdom