Maybe you will disregard the building site of a car park and pay the required fee, or the funfair right next to the hotel, or the filthy restaurant with chips all over the floor. No worries, you are in for a cosy night at the Premier with a room above the kitchens and service ducts, with no air conditioning and a stupid £9.99 fan on the desk. Open the french door if you prefer the smell of cooking oil to the unbearable heat. You will wake up dehydrated and promptly march to reception for the promised refund for not having a good night's sleep. "Oh yes, our rooms are known to be a little hot." Refund secured this is the best Premier for a free night out. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willen Lake is Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, The Lakeside facilities include various water sports, Aerial Extreme and play areas for children. Other local attractions include Gulliver's Land and the Ecopark. For great shopping Milton Keynes shopping centre is only 2 miles away. Our Milton Keynes East Willen Lake Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel United Kingdom