A new premier inn for us. One night stay at furtzon lake for the other half and i.
The hotel was in a nice location and was in keeping with every other pi we have stayed at.
The other half liked the wardrobes and storage in the room. They had doors which is something i dont recall coming across before.
The duvet was one of the softest we have slept under.
Bathroom was a bit small tho, ideal for the ronnie corbetts amoung us.
hotel has 3 floors but no lift so be aware of this. Also no shaver adaptor anywhere in the room.
One little niggle was the noise insulation. The windows are wooden double glazed but not very well. Tho bearable, we could hear the noise of the traffic drifting across across the lake at night.
Otherwise, friendly staff and tho we didnt have a chance to visit the fayre and square, if its as good as many weve been to, nuff said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom