This was our first time at Furzton Lake, checking in was easy and the receptionist explained where everything was. The room was large and lovely and clean, it overlooked the courtyard opposite the restaurant/bar. We ate dinner in the restaurant, the food was nice but my partner's jacket potatoe could have done with being slightly warmer.
We found the bed comfy, however we were woke up several times during the night by other inconsiderate guests running along the floor above our room. When checking out we mentioned this to the receptionist who quickly apologised and offered to refund us the price of the room. I would not let this put you off staying here though as it was not the fault of Premier Inn. We would definately return to this premier inn but would ask for a room on the top floor next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom