My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend to visit Bletchley Park. Having phoned ahead to ask for a quiet room we ended up in room 41 – Grace the receptionist who took the call did advise there was no lift but this was not a problem. On arrival, the receptionist (Thomas) was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable and gave us the extra pillows we asked for. The room as standard but clean and the bed very comfy – large roof lights are used to illuminate the rooms and the operation is a bit tricky f your of modest stature but a pole is proved to help – recommended. Only downside is the adjoining Caldecotte Arms – see the separate reviews of this pub – really this is best avoided – recommend and we would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom