Very close to all the MK has to offer and a pretty location next to a man made lake. The attached pub is not one of the best we've been to but OK if you don't want the bother of going out to one of the many good restaurants in the town. The rooms are clean and tidy but the decor and fittings are a little dated and the TVs are old 19" non flat screens. The heating was not up to standard for a British winter (we ended up going to Morrisons and buying a cheap fan heater.) Staff were very friendly and helpful. Be aware it is a three storey building with no lifts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom