We took our two grandsons to Gulliver's Land, Milton Keynes, and stayed at this hotel which is about a 10 minute drive away. I can't fault anything about this hotel. We had a large room with a double bed and two singles and still had room to swing a cat - and all very clean. The staff were happy, friendly and chatty. The outlook of the hotel was just lovely - sitting on the edge of a lake surrounded by green fields. There is also a nice children's play area. The pub/restaurant has an extensive menu as well as a carvery - and the food was pretty good. Breakfast was a relaxed buffet - and the staff worked hard keeping everything topped up. After breakfast we walked to the lake to feed the ducks. A thoroughly good hotel with a wonderful staff. Would definitly recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom