Stayed with a few friends while visiting Bletchley Park. Nice location - but away from main Centre. Good Pub and Restaurant attached with a nice walk around the lake.
Hotel was very clean and Staff were friendly and professional.
It has a kind of mock Canal next to the Hotel and Bar – it could do with a clean as lots of items have been thrown in (Shopping Trolley type things)
However that was only a minor thing. In general a nice place to stay for Milton Keynes – As long as you have transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Collect your thoughts as you stroll around Furzton Lake, just a few miles from the town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel United Kingdom