“Great place to learn snowboarding”
Review of Xscape

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This sports and entertainment complex features indoor snow slopes, climbing walls, bowling lanes, a multi-screen cinema and a variety of interactive games.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

yesterday i've done fast track level 3-4 snowboarding 3 hours lessons. The teacher -Archie was great, payed attention to the whole group and i think we covered even more then only level 3-4. you can see he was happy to teach. the slopes were almost empty so we went all the way up to the main slope. amasing experience.
Reception on the other hand, the usual... we paid over the phone again and when we were checking in, the staff asked up to pay again. this is happening every time i am going there... PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SORT OUT YOUR ACCOUNTS OR PAYMENT TEAM OR RECEPTION, please this is waste of my time. i have to show my bank statement every time.
But snowboarding was amazing so i will go back again. thank you all for the experience

All reviews
"snow slope"
in 18 reviews
"sky diving"
in 20 reviews
"the main shopping centre"
"rainy day"
in 283 reviews
in 146 reviews
in 49 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Had trouble trying to book online rang up and a lady called Denise helped and got it all sorted. Fantastic customer service.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love the Xscape, I may be a little biased as I live in MK and have done for a long time, but the Xscape gets better all the time with new restaurants etc. Especially now we have a casino. I go to the Xscape several times a week for the cinema, restaurants, and nightlife. I have also been skiing before also! and you can even sky dive...what more could you want?!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We rented a slope at Xscape for our companys ski and snowboard event on 27th September 2013. This was the 12th time we have used the complex and yet again we had a fantastic day. We bring about 100 people.During the run up to the event the staff were very helpful with sorting out lessons for the people who had not been before. They advised them of what was best suited for them and then on the day they met them at reception and took them through the booking in procedure, to getting there skis or boarding equipment and then delivering them to there waiting instructor. On the slope it was great with all that we had asked for. The snow was fantastic and they had even created a start hill for us. We had 4 events to run and the race crew worked without a break and made sure everything was perfect for us. Food was available from when we arrived at 08.00 and was of a good quality. We have visited other indoor snow slopes in the region after they have approached us to run our event. But the whole set up and package cant be beaten at this slope. "You pay for what you get" All in all we had a fantastic time with no moans from any of our members and they all want to come next year. Once again the staff were great and very helpfull.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was bought a skiing lesson by my fiancé for my birthday... was also presented with a skiing trip for Jan 2014!! So have lots of motivation to learn quickly and become as good a standard as I can achieve before I head to the French Alps. My fiancé can already ski to a high standard, so booked himself in for a couple of hours towards the end of the day. My course was from 10:15-18:00hrs and I was happy to say that every minute of my time was well spent. We were welcomed by happy, friendly staff and all were willing to help with whatever. Our instructor Hal was the best, both amiable and professional. He briefed us well on the days agenda before we started and worked with us individually to make sure we ironed out any problems we were having; providing lots of encouragement, constructive feedback and above all patience! We had a couple of 15-20 min breaks to have a drink and a rest plus 1.5 hrs lunch. Plenty of time to recuperate enough to complete the day. We were also left with time at the end to practice all we had learned on our own with him watching on to make sure we were okay and giving us pointers where requested or required. The whole day was fantastic. The facilities were clean and tidy, with enough places to sit, rest and eat even when busy (it was a Saturday!). The slopes did get quite busy with all of the different lessons going on, but was managed quite well considering. Very pleasurable day, will be having another couple of sessions at least before we go on holiday, would definitely recommend!

2  Thank Zoe W