“Fantastic Fun”
Review of Hollywood Bowl

Hollywood Bowl
Ranked #17 of 42 Fun & Games in Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 Lane bowling alley with fantastic bar and Harry's kitchen. An exciting new bowling concept embracing the latest in modern technology. We have exclusive VIP areas and cater for all your needs.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We booked a lane for Christmas Eve and the Bowl was quite a bit busier than I thought it would be which was good. The booking in process was fast and you get to keep your own shoes - gone are the days when you have to hand in your own to receive one of theirs. The bowling shoes are in really good condition (they should be the place is new). We had a really good time, the illumination, music and videos are fun. All the staff were really attentive and helpful.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jules0131

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Manager and staff very rude and swore at us!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

After 2 games of bowling which went very well we decided to play pool. Whilst playing pool the table eject button broke. The worker and manage was rude when trying to fix the problem. I guess the fume of spraying shoes all day got to them!

Visited March 2014
5 Thank Jon O
London, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Daughter's bitthday party”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Wonderfully friendly staff from booking to leaving. 5 girls including my daughter loved it here. To top if off our waiter Cameron couldn't do enough yo make sure the party meal was fun. Food was piping hot and delicious and most importantly 5 little girls had an amazingly fab afternoon!

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Absolutely disappointing and will never go back”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Really wish I had read the other reviews before going back. Previously we had an absolutely fantastic time and after spending time at a rival establishment we thought we would round up the morning.
Horrible customer service .
This has gone down hill in the few months since we were last then.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Caroline W
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awful establishment”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went with some friends who had already had issues the previous time they went. They used their vouchers but we paid full price. Around fifteen minutes through the lane broke, it took ten minutes to fix. We then carried on playing, the lane then broke again. We were told we had to wait fifteen minutes longer. After asking to switch lanes we were told others were playing so we couldn't (considering we had already paid, we should have been priority). Twenty five minutes later and we were still waiting and no one was playing on the lanes either side! We had a very helpful girl trying to sort the situation but as soon as I confronted who I believed to be her manager he laughed and walked off. We managed to get out money back but me and my partner did not! The staff had not checked the receipts properly and refunded our money to those who paid with free passes. He refused to put the money back on my card and gave me no guidance what so ever as to how I should get this money back. Dreadful, disrespectful service.

Visited February 2014