“Party's disappointing” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gulliver's Splashzone

Gulliver's Splashzone
More attraction details
Owner description: You might think you need good weather to enjoy splashing around in the water, but that’s not the case. Here at Gulliver’s, our Splash Zone is the ultimate indoor water factory – meaning that you can enjoy all the fun of the pools, come rain or shine. You don’t need to worry about whether your children can swim or bringing arm bands when you come to the Splash Zone; none of the water is deep enough to swim in – it’s simply a splashingly good time!For kids who really want to soak up the fun, Splash Zone is filled with sprays, springs, spouts, spinners, streams and super slides. Located inside and heated to the perfect temperatures, there’s no need to worry about the weather letting you down – SplashZone is the perfect indoor attraction for kids and adults alike. Children of all ages can take part in the fun of Splash Zone. The older kids can have hours of fun dashing under the giant water bucket and braving the big, winding slides.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Party's disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We went for my 4 year olds party kids enjoyed there time However one third of splash equipment was not working, and the adult seating was filthy, the staff were rude and after getting all the children ready to go to the party room we were told it would be delayed. There was no play area to entertain a group of 11 4 year olds. When we entered the room we were surrounded by black bags of rubbish from previous party, the tables for the cake had left over drinks and dirty cake knife on the side. The party hostess tried her best but my sister ended up playing the games. on complaining to gulivers direct I was told I had to wait for 14 days to hear a response and when I finally heard back from the mgr I was advised the water was all on, this was not the case and there was no mention of the cleanliness I was offered a voucher to use at my next visit... I don't think I will be visiting again disappointing for me however my child still had fun

Visited November 2013

Tring
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“Good but needs make over”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The actual attraction was ideal for our 6-7-9 yr old grand children who all enjoyed it ( but only spent half an hour before they got bored). The adult seating lounge area was very tatty with things falling apart. As they charge adults £2.50 to come in and watch, this needs major improvement.

Visited November 2013
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Birthday party”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

6 year old son attended party here. They all seemed to have fun. Food was ok, typical party food. Wouldn't be a top ten place to visit for the kids if I were looking to places to go for a fun day out.

Visited November 2012
Warrington, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Lovely place to go all ages can enjoy it it's very versatile with ages I mean anyone can go on the rides anyone at all

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Skye F
Buckingham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't think about it - look at the smile on your child's face”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Other reviews of Splashzone in Miltonkeynes almost stopped me going but I'm glad we did. The water park is very basic and yes there are issues with padding coming off some of the equipment and some mildew, but then it's a water park and you will get that, staff interaction etc etc.

However the water was warm so the kids didn't freeze and they absolutely loved it, there was lots of slides, lots of water and plenty of room.

Would I go again, probably. I do think its a cheek that parents have to pay to get in and I don't know why a deposit if £4 is required for wristbands but you do get it back.

The place does need work and the staff do need a cattle prod up em but at the end of the day the kids had a great time and I'm glad we went despite the negative reviews.

Visited October 2013