“The worst service and food ever , never go there.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Amirtha Soorabi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amirtha Soorabi
Ranked #419 of 532 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Indian
“The worst service and food ever , never go there.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I took some of my friends for dinner , and the buffet was bad , nothing replenished , desserts there was nothing there , my girlfriend was very upset as we had to ask for everything to be refilled 10 times and nothing happened , staff does not even acknowledge you , the excuse by the manager was that they were busy , but there are only 3 tables there and no one was there apart from us. Bad Experiance would not recommend to any one do not go there ever feel sick , woulda t ask my enemy to go there new management is bad no one knows what they are doing , it's basically a sick hole.

Northampton, England
“Recently taken over and called Sankii”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I only go here for the Massala Dhosa which are excellent and excellent value at £3. For me the buffet offers too much choice and I never see enough people in there to think it is fresh every day. The buffet under the previous owners was pretty poor and too salty so have only ventured to try it once since and it is mildly improved.

Decor is a little cool and sterile and the big screen playing Bollywood music is too loud.

Needs to reduce the variety, improve the quality and attract more customers or will likely be looking for new owners in twelve months.

1 Thank Knight5188
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
“Sri Lankan/South Indian food.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very good value for money with really authentic food.
I think the massala dosai with chutneys and samba were the best I have had outside of India and only £3! I also like the Idlis here. They advertise being open for breakfast but unfortunately they do not open until 11.00am. They also serve alcoholic drinks.

• Visited January 2013