“Wonderful.”

360 Play
Ranked #14 of 41 Fun & Games in Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to 360 The place to go - whatever the weather Active, imaginary and creative indoor and outdoor play in a fantastic, safe environment Open 7 Days a Week Sunday to Thursday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Wonderful.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My Grandsons thoroughly enjoyed themselves in the ball park, for the youngest ones birthday.
It is nicely modern, & well spaced out, although I thought it a little expensive, as it was the youngest 1st birthday, & as so he was charged, which I found a bit mean, as he wasn't even walking, & so was limited as to what he could do.
Other than that, a good time was had by all. :)

Visited February 2013

Hertfordshire, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“disapopinting, poor staff attitude and expensive”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

after today they have lost me as customer...not that they seem 'bothered', I took my son again today after visiting a few times before, it's never been great but today the young staff where rude and put a real damper on my trip...there are number of place like chain and indapendant, I would suggest spending your money with another.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank 007herts
“Great Trip To 360 Play”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have made my first trip to 360 play today and have to say was very very impressed. The staff where really friendly, the centre was really clean and the general atmophere in the centre was great. I cant understand some of the comment which have been put on here as my experience was completely the opposite. I would like to see some more health food options on the menu, the food was reasonably priced and served with a smile. Good work keep it up 360.

Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Was expecting much more as we have visited riverside hub in Northampton on reading some reviews on there facebook page a few people said they had a much better experience at 360 play from the value to the service I strongly disagree as this place doesn't even come close 360 was very dark and dingy looking the play frame in in the middle witch really doesn't give you a great view of where your kids are was also much smaller and over crowded we arrived at 2:30pm and left at 4:30pm I wanted to leave the minute we arrive. Got a shock to find our first visit we had to register witch was fine but then to be charged £5 without even being warned first. The hub registers you without charge but dose have the same process taking details for each person. On the plus side the kids enjoyed it just not me would recommend highly the riverside hub in Northampton and well worth the travel.

1 Thank andi-mcf
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Do not waste your money!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went here with my 16 month old and a friend today, first of all the attitude of the reception staff was terrible very rude and abrupt when I asked what the registration fee for £5.00 was for, all I got was 'you have to pay for it'! completed the form and was handed a card and told to go inside!

Overall the soft play area was clean but very dated and it was very dark inside. However if you do decide to go here DO NOT buy the horrendous food on offer which is over-priced, £4.00 for a children’s meal which took 20 minutes to bring out and was over-fried chicken nuggets, over heated beans and chips, most of all my Panini was just tasteless and not worth the money and I just left it.

There are a lot better places to visit in MK, I would rather take my daughter to the park and get some decent food elsewhere. Staff seemed like they didn’t want to be there and for the price they charge it’s a wonder they are still open!

Overall - I will not be going here again and would take the extra effort of driving to Northampton and going to Riverside HUB:

3 Thank G J