We went for a short bank holiday break with family. There were 6 of us all adults. We stopped at Milton Keynes Central. As we arrived to check in, the receptionist gave us a very warm welcome and dealt with us swiftly. She explained about the 'Good Night Guarantee' and also about breakfast. Once we got into our rooms, it felt a bit cold, unfortunately the heating did not work in our rooms. We reported this to reception & in no time they came up with heaters. The weather warmed up the next day so there was no need for the heating. Rooms are lovely & clean & spacious. We travelled from Birmingham & the receptionist explained what's around i.e shopping centre etc. Premier Inn hotels are lovely, ive stopped in many different ones before. This hotel is definetely recommended, even for families. It's lovely & quiet. There is a pub right next door called The Old Barn. We are planning on staying at another Premier Inn in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel United Kingdom