This hotel is located in a very convenient location - easy walking distance to theatre, shopping centre and lots of restaurants.
Plenty of parking at 30p an hour between 7am and 6pm, which was fine.
Breakfast at the hotel isn't really 'budget' prices, so we had breakfast at Frankie and Bennys as at £5 each, you can't say much fairer.
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Didn't have much interaction with the hotel staff (which I guess is a good thing), but they seemed friendly enough.
Price was very reasonable, especially when booked in advance. I prefer to stay here than others such as Jury's Inn and Ramada Encore because location is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel United Kingdom