I generally like Premier inns, and this was one of the best I've stayed in. First impressions were excellent - plenty of parking right outside from just 30p an hour (free overnight), and a really friendly and welcoming receptionist, well done Olga! Room was a good size, comfortable bed, extra towels and pillows, and temperature controlled. Breakfast next door in the Beefeater was very good (reviewed seperately). A bit noisy when a hen party returned at 4am, but I guess you could get that anywhere. A good quality hotel which I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel United Kingdom