Stayed here whilst on a 2-day course in central Mlton Keynes. The hotel was very easy to find with plenty of parking, which is chargable between 7am-6pm at £0.30/hour. I was pleased to find that when buying a ticket at 5pm, that paying 90p automatically took my time 9am the next day, so need to get up early!
Check In was quick and easy with a very happy and pleasant member of staff on reception. The allocated room was on the top floor, and was very spacious and tidy complete with wide screen TV featuring most freeview channels. The bed and pillows were probably too comfy as struggled to get up the following morning!
Next door is the usual Beefeater restaurant. The evening meal offering and breakfast were both very good with excellent service from the staff.
Overall one of the better Premier Inn's that I've stayed in and look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel United Kingdom