Stayed here the night before a business meeting in Milton Keynes. Great hotel, well equipped, with good restaurant and bar facilities, lovely rooms and a very pleasant atmosphere in general.
Check in was smooth, courteous and informative. I asked for a smoking room at check in and was given one on the second floor of the hotel. The room was large, clean (immaculately so - refreshing change for a smoking room) and well equipped with a good sized TV, separate toilet from the bathroom (not so important for solo travellers, but a nice touch), large work area and very comfortable queen sized bed.
The hotel also features a very nice health suite, with a lovely pool. The key can be obtained from reception before using. The bar area is comfortable, with plenty of seating. The drinks aren't cheap, but are in keeping with general hotel prices. We took an evening meal in the hotel restaurant. The choice of food is good and is well presented and well cooked - again, at reasonable prices. It provided exactly what was needed in a comfortable and pleasant environment. Service was quiet and efficient and of a very professional / good standard.
The room provided a very comfortable nights sleep at a very reasonable price. The hotel offered very professional, quiet and efficient service and the place was immaculate throughout with a host of good facilities. Basically, I couldn't have asked any more of the place - it lived up to the best of expectations for the type of hotel it is.
My title relates to subjective location. Location will always be subjective in a hotel review and trying to rate it by stars is almost impossible. It is in Milton Keynes, slightly off the beaten track, but is in a quiet, easilly accessible location. Most of the major attractions of the city are a cab ride away, but they're not far so don't expect to pay much.
Car parking is available at the hotel and is free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in and relax at family-friendly Novotel Milton Keynes hotel in a quiet location on the edge of Stanton Wood, a four-minute drive from town. Start your day with a hot buffet breakfast in our cosy restaurant. A session in the sauna and a dip in the heated indoor pool are a great way to re-energise at Novotel. Please be aware that we have a Parking Management System to secure the our parking. You would need to register your car in reception. Have an sparkling stay!!! Novotel Milton Keynes stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Accor Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Novotel
- Novotel Milton Keynes United Kingdom