“A Must!”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is heaven for an American; there is a wonderful and varied selection of fresh-made sandwiches, sliced fresh fruit, fresh fruit juices, yogurts, baked items (both sweet and savoury!), several types of potato chips and my personal favorite: the LOVE bar (a divine muesli/chocolate/nut bar!)

When in London, I stop into a Pret every single day and when traveling to other UK cities, I cross my fingers there is one nearby!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a brilliant place to visit if your on the move such as shopping as well as dining in. I ususally use this when shopping and in a rush and may i tell you that the food is fresh and very tasty. The pricing is reasonable for the food you are getting...goumet fast healthy food!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We eat here on a regular basis when shopping in MK. It's convenient and offers a great range of freshly prepared food including several healthy options and we've never been unhappy with the food quality.

Service is friendly and efficient but it can be a bit of a squeeze to find seating inside. Nevertheless we're always happy to take our chance.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I go to pret regularly, its the best place in MK shopping centre for a quick lunch. The food is fantastic, service is always quick and friendly. There is really not much to moan about other than they could do with more indoor seating in the winter. I love it!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I always go to Pret when I am in the City Centre as my preferred eating place. They are open early for breakfast. My husband has the Oats with honey and I have the French Butter Croissant. The coffee is always excellent and they run a loyalty card that makes it worthwhile.

For lunch I am veggie and there is always something for me to eat. The superfood salad is delicious and there are always a few soups to choose from.

The really good thing about Pret is that the food is fresh and any food not sold today is NOT used tomorrow.

The price of the food is not bad at all considering it is all freshly made. A lot of it is done on site and before when something has sold out I have asked and they have remade for me - brilliant service and always with a smile.