Travelodge Milton Keynes Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewstrain stationroom was cleanmin walkgullivers landan ironlady on receptionfirst floorcustomer caresunday nighta great nights sleepgood sizehotel roomshort staya lovely staycooked breakfastwould stay againone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stopped here at the weekend with my mum.
Upon arrival, we had to wait at reception for a couple of minutes... No staff to be seen! After checking in, we were given a pass to put on our car dashboard for free parking in their car park, which was a nice surprise, as I'd anticipated paying!
The hotel room itself was spotless, no complaints here apart from the camper bed we had wasn't the most comfortable (we had booked a twin room, which consisted of a double & a camper)
The receptionist was ever so pleasant and when we requested extra milk at 10.30pm, she promptly supplied about 10 little cartons!

All in all, a good hotel with good staff!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This hotel is very handy for the station, about a 5 minute walk using pavements and underpass. The room I had was extremely clean and the bed comfortable. It was easy to adjust the heating. The shower was hot and had good pressure. There is a good sized car park at the rear if the hotel.
Staff were friendly and helpful. It isn't easy to find places to eat from the hotel, but I think that is a reflection on Milton Keynes in general.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2014

When I arrived at the Travelodge I was immediately pleasantly surprised at the refurbishment. I have been using this particular Travelodge for many years, both for Business and Pleasure, and had previously commented how drab and tired it had become. Not only was the Reception bright and modernised, but that refurb was taken through the entire building. I was particularly to see and experience the new and very comfortable new beds and pillows. I had a great nights sleep. I would once again recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2014

my friend booked this hotel for me as a last minute thing, i needed a place to stay, wasn't impressed when i heard where i would be staying, but on arrival i realized that i was just being judgmental, THIS HOTEL is fantastic, lovely girls on reception, made me feel comfortable, rooms perfect, clean and well maintained, quite (but it was a Sunday night) good nights sleep, wiould choose this hotel again if i were ever in need of a place to stay in mk....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed one night milton keynes at the weekend for a wedding so i booked travelodge central was having second thoughts weather to stay the night or not from bad experience in the past, but this hotel has proved me wrong for sure! upon arrival on saturday was greeted by two lovely ladies one being white and the other indian sorry didnt notice their names. they were extremely helpful i have never expected excellent customer service from travelodge definetly be returning!! the rooms are amazing what a difference from before.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple