Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel
$67
$56
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$71
$59
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$107
$89
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mercure Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$61
The White Hart(Sherington)
$111
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$50
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$79
$65
Peartree Lodge Waterside(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$53
$51
Travelodge Milton Keynes Old Stratford(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
South Lodge(Milton Keynes)
$197
1,178 results
All reviewsafternoon teamercure parksidecoach housewedding plannerfour poster bedmain buildingcountry houseprivilege roombridal suitesunday lunchwedding breakfastlovely hotellovely settingpublic areasfunction roombreakfast was excellentbletchley park
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice hotel but room a little dated and in need of refurbishment. Water pressure was very low when showering but not sure if this was an isolated issue as I only stayed he one night.

Breakfast was good and nice to have it cooked to order instead of a buffet.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MariusParkside, Guest Relations Manager at Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments posted previously. I am very sorry that no one has responded to you and thought that I would take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to post a review and that your comments are very valuable to us, please don't hesitate to contact us on H6627@Accor.com to give us further feedback regarding your stay.

Since you previous stay the hotel has changed ownership and has undergone a complete refurbishment and now stands as one of the top 4 star properties in Milton Keynes. We do hope that you will visit us again on your next visit to Milton Keynes to experience the refurbished property,

Kind Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Spent one night on business there. Great location and really nice room. The service was friendly and the evening meal and breakfast were very good value. I stated in Room 3 which was very good but right over the front door so a little noisy if you wanted a lie in!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The staff were excellent when I attended a conference at the hotel. Their service was exceptional - friendly, efficient, professional and they genuinely cared. I could not
fault them in their customer service. I would definitely recommend using the hotel to run an event.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Woughton, General Manager at Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us again and for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We used this Hotel as our base when visiting The British Heritage Museum and also Bletchley Park with my parents. We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious rooms (27 & 28) which provided everything you might need i.e iron,ironing board,trouser press, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer etc
We booked bed, breakfast and evening meal and we were very impressed with the standard of the meals. We thoroughly enjoyed our three course evening meal which was both delicious and beautifully presented and also the vast selection of choices for breakfast which were constantly replenished. It is worth noting though that this Hotel does not appear to sell House Wines and the cheapest Red was £32.

The staff on reception and in the restaurant were very attentive and effcient.

I have only two criticisms of the hotel, firstly the room was too hot and it seemed impossible to adjust the temperature and as we were on the ground floor didn't want to leave the window open.
Secondly there was an evening function on at the hotel so it was very busy and there were a number of young attendees who were slamming doors and shouting in the corridor outside our room until the early hours - I eventually got up and made them aware that some people were trying to sleep!
That apart, I would recommend the hotel and would choose it again if staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have noted your comments and these have since been addressed.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This lovely hotel is in the beautiful village of Woughton on the Green. We stayed there recently for a wedding and couldn't fault the place. The bar and reception area is very welcoming. Our room was very nice and comfortable with tea/coffee facilities , hairdryer and tv. The staff were friendly, polite and extremely helpful. The food was really good and the breakfast second to none. Couldn't fault the place. There's also a great pub, Ye Old Swan, a few minutes away. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends