Stayed for 1 night after booking it through last minute.com where it was advertised as a mystery hotel. It was described as a former manor house in a country setting only a few minutes drive from the centre of Milton Keynes. That was exactly what it was.
We stayed in a small double room. Again it was advertised as a small double room and it certainly was. There wasn't much room and it was obviously a single room with a double bed in it. Apart from that the bed was comfortable and the room contained everything that we wanted.
We didn't eat in the hotel so I can't comment about the food. There was a pub within walking distance and a church next door. I would stay here again but would want a larger room next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside hotel is a boutique 4 star hotel, located in the village of Woughton on the Green just minutes from central Milton Keynes. The hotel has been extensively refurbished including guest bedrooms, public areas and function rooms. The popular Seasons Restaurant has a traditional menu and has recently gained an AA Rosette, and the hotel bar serves drinks and light meals menu in the stunning lounge area or outside on the terrace overlooking the surrounding fields and parkland. The hotel has 3 fully-equipped meeting rooms for up to 150 people, perfect for business as well as weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Parkside Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside Hotel United Kingdom
- Accor Milton Keynes