1,106 results
All reviews shopping centre bar area health club executive room steam room the hotel car park central location good size the air conditioning leisure facilities very pleasant stay reception staff business trip bars and restaurants saturday night tea and coffee stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for one night to attend FriendsFest in Milton Keynes. The hotel is welcoming with plenty of parking right outside (£10 per night payable at reception).
The communal areas of the hotel are nice, and the bar well-stocked. We were in room 320 which was ok although a little tired (especially the bathroom).
The location is really good with a 5-10 walk to a host of bars and restaurants.
A good stay and for the rate of £63 (plus parking) I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was really pleasantly surprised at my stay overnight here. Rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. Entrance, lounge, restaurant all decorated and set out as a really nice social space. Very impressed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Well done. Definitely stay when I am that way again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

This a descent hotel at best, it’s not really the standard I’m used to, the rooms looks like they haven’t been renovated since the 80s... However, I do need to complement the quite generous hotel gym and a quite speedy WiFi.

Date of stay: June 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi oscardevall,

Thank you for providing us feedback about your stay.

We have responded to your initial review. We highly appreciate your loyalty in staying at our property.

Hope to see you again.

All the best,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 27, 2019

It’s not the tired rooms or pool I really object to, it’s the attitude of the majority of staff. Not everyone of course, there was one notable exception. But everyone else seemed to go out of their way to me me feel unwelcome or at best like an inconvenience. From the trainee receptionist who had the best resting bit** face I’ve seen in a while to the bar staff that looked like they were hangover and would rather be anywhere else. When I arrived the receptionist actually carried on looking down and when I asked her how long she’d be, she rolled her eyes and said she had to finish her paperwork from the last person that checked in and reminded me that check in wasn’t until after 2 (I arrived at 130 and the hotel was clearly half empty). The rooms were poorly air-coned and the extremely tatty. With so much choice in the surrounding area....do yourself a favour and book somewhere (anywhere) else.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi MWS100899,

I appreciate you staying at our hotel and sharing your feedback about your hotel experience.

We do aspire to provide comfortable accommodations and top notch service for our guests. I regret to learn that your experience with the air conditioning and at the hotel bar and reception area surrounding the staff service was less than exemplary. I understand how important it is to have reliable amenities and ministrations, I'm sorry for the struggle. I will share your experience to the involved team for review. I sent you a private message to ask more information about your stay.

Thank you again for your review and for visiting our hotel. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Choose this hotel with decent proximity to silverstone, hotel has good facilities, friendly staff, good clean rooms, Marco Pierre White restaurant attached to hotel with good quality food at decent prices, nice bar and relaxing area, excellent choice of breakfast and very very nice, plenty of parking, decent sized pool, gym and steam room, few minor niggles in room but all rectified, would stay again

Date of stay: August 2019