“Segway time Great experience”

Experience The Country
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience The Country's home is set in the 800 acre Hounslow Hall Estate in the Buckinghamshire countryside on the western edge of Milton Keynes.Services available--Venue hire,4X4 off-road driving,SEGWAYS 4X4 off-road truck driving, Clay pigeon shooting, Laser clays, Fly fishing, Childrens parties, Hen & stag parties, Corporate events,Team Building Product launches, Filming location.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This year I've decided to have fun on wheels, driving Astons, Bugatti's, Ariel Atoms, Driftings, doing my CBT, stunt driving - J-Turns etc but to date this has been the best.... All the others are a great feeling from the outings but for this session I took my wife who was not looking forward to the session....it was well organised, we were made to be at ease, great instructions, going across fields with super Vista when it came to the end I couldn't get her off she loved it so did I.... So thanks Amie we're thinking of coming back soon

4  Thank Webster S
There are newer reviews for Experience The Country

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Back again for our annual treat and it really excelled , taking the ex mod truck around the off road course is awesome both my wife and myself drove for well over half an hour each. Sitting so high up and in front of the front wheels (its called forward control) is very different and going over the steep drops sets the adrenalin going but Mark sits there on the middle seat giving instruction and telling his anecdotes as if he was sitting in his arm chair at home , hes got some nerves . We then took out the segways to cool off ha ha bostin fun as we say here ,wife can not ride a bike but took off on the segway , simple she says . Next year or sooner if pos we will be bringing our grandchildren with us , cannot wait .

2  Thank terry e
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a Groupon voucher for a one hour session - daughter's friend and myself- and initially felt a little apprehensive. However with Amie's clear instructions and a practice on the indoor track we quickly got the hang of it and were able to enjoy the segway experience in the beautiful surroundings of then Hounslow Estate.
Both of us absolutely loved it and want to segway again!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Having been given a voucher for Segway as a gift I wasn't really sure what to expect but it sounded like fun so off we went.

We were part of a group of 6 on the day and after some obligatory paperwork we were off to a short safety and training session.

It was all very professionally run and fully explained and plenty of time to practice before taking a 45 mins. tour of the estate following the instructor on his quad bike.

I can really recommend Segway it's great fun and this is a wonderful venue.

2  Thank symons35
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband, father-in-law and I had a fantastic time on a Segway experience today. Very good, clear instruction from Amy and not long until the whole group had the hang of it. Loads of fun and super quick to pick up and whizz around.
Will definitely be back with our son when he is old enough!

1  Thank John W