“Not great but OK”

Eastern Paradise
Ranked #23 of 537 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a special offer which is from Sunday to Thursday. Our special offer is the Banquet night where you have a 5 course meal with includes every dish on the menu. please contact for further details.
“Not great but OK”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Not sure how this has become the #3 restaurant in MK (where it is ranked as I write - matbe a few family member reviews...)
Its perfectly fine as a (very) small everyday Indian, I don't really have any complaints about the food - other than we had 2 dishes brought that were wrong. The waiter tried to convince us that one of the tikka masala's was actually our buttered chicken! Although it looked & tasted identical to the other tikka masala!
Anyway, as I say nothing special, strange corridor shaped tiny restaurant great for a quick cheap fine tasting Indian mid week, but not a special place to go at all.

2 Thank Stuart_MK

“The title speaks for its self, PARADISE”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Oh have had lots off Indian meals in London , Birmingham, Leicester ,Leeds , but Eastern paradise are the Friendliest and the Food is always exquisite , Across the board they will take some beating, Have you some money is very very good and the young man syed is the best young man , all the staff are outstanding ,see you next week syed.

1 Thank Eddie M
“Worst food I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I decided to order a takeaway from this restaurant one evening in December. After reading reviews on trip advisor I thought to myself it's worth a try. I could not have been further from the truth from the moment I picked up the phone it was a disaster. I was made to repeat my order 2 or 3 times and then repeat my payment details several times before being passed on to another member of staff. After being transferred I then repeated all of the above and my address. The food arrived after about 45 minutes which was about average for this area. After opening it up and sitting down to tuck in I realised most of my food was cold and the main was Luke warm! The onion bargee was stale, and the naan bread was stone cold this was the worst Indian I have ever tasted do not visit!

4 Thank Dyball
shuhez s, Owner at Eastern Paradise, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I am extremely sorry for your disappointment, this is a something we take great caution with, we provide each food dish with care. our food rating is constant 5 star. But as you are a customer we will deal with your complaint by asking you to give us one last go, this time if you could please ask to speak to Mr Shuhez syed, or Mr saddik. we wlll ensure that we will provide you with great food as we usually do. Hope to hear from you soon. thank you.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A great evening as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We celebrated my daughters birthday on Saturday night and as always the food was of the highest quality, the service was flawless and the staff were as friendly and helpful as always maintainining a good welcoming atmosphere at all times - nothing ever appears too much for the team at the Eastern Paradise, which is why my family and friends have been eating here for over fifteen years. A special thanks for bringing the candlelit birthday cake to the table whilst singing 'Happy birthday' - its the personal touch that makes the difference.
A big thanks for making this another memorable evening at the Eastern Paradise, Wolverton

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paul R
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and staff!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went for the first time tonight with a friend, can't fault it. Went above my expectations thanks for a lovely evening! Recommend to all.

• Visited November 2012