“Worst food I have ever tasted!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Eastern Paradise

Eastern Paradise
Ranked #7 of 532 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have a special offer which is from Sunday to Thursday. Our special offer is the Banquet night where you have a 5 course meal with includes every dish on the menu. please contact for further details.
“Worst food I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I decided to order a takeaway from this restaurant one evening in December. After reading reviews on trip advisor I thought to myself it's worth a try. I could not have been further from the truth from the moment I picked up the phone it was a disaster. I was made to repeat my order 2 or 3 times and then repeat my payment details several times before being passed on to another member of staff. After being transferred I then repeated all of the above and my address. The food arrived after about 45 minutes which was about average for this area. After opening it up and sitting down to tuck in I realised most of my food was cold and the main was Luke warm! The onion bargee was stale, and the naan bread was stone cold this was the worst Indian I have ever tasted do not visit!

4 Thank Dyball
shuhez s, Owner at Eastern Paradise, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
I am extremely sorry for your disappointment, this is a something we take great caution with, we provide each food dish with care. our food rating is constant 5 star. But as you are a customer we will deal with your complaint by asking you to give us one last go, this time if you could please ask to speak to Mr Shuhez syed, or Mr saddik. we wlll ensure that we will provide you with great food as we usually do. Hope to hear from you soon. thank you.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A great evening as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We celebrated my daughters birthday on Saturday night and as always the food was of the highest quality, the service was flawless and the staff were as friendly and helpful as always maintainining a good welcoming atmosphere at all times - nothing ever appears too much for the team at the Eastern Paradise, which is why my family and friends have been eating here for over fifteen years. A special thanks for bringing the candlelit birthday cake to the table whilst singing 'Happy birthday' - its the personal touch that makes the difference.
A big thanks for making this another memorable evening at the Eastern Paradise, Wolverton

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paul R
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and staff!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went for the first time tonight with a friend, can't fault it. Went above my expectations thanks for a lovely evening! Recommend to all.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Mary C
“The best again”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming for years and compared to others we have tryed in London's east end. Eastern paradise is the best...

2 Thank Runthings
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
“Friendly dining experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

When you walk through the door you are immediately made to feel welcome. The food is excellent, banquet night is the best value meal in MK. Would definitely recommend you to try it

Visited November 2012