“Always great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jamie's Italian
Ranked #61 of 528 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: JAMIE’S ITALIAN Jamie’s Italian is a contemporary and informal restaurant with a menu that reflects Jamie Oliver’s passion for authentic Italian cooking, delivered with his own unique twist on classic recipes. Beautiful rustic dishes are created using carefully sourced, higher-welfare ingredients for the best flavour, but still at great value. This is a relaxed, affordable and accessible environment where the style, atmosphere and menu can be easily adapted to suit any occasion. KNOWN FOR Child friendly; great value, quick lunch; special occasions; group bookings, party planning.
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The fourth time at this chain and again the food was great.
We had the soup special (pumpkin and squash) which was delishious the we had the Italian burger and the turkey mains, both amazing, I would recommend joining the gold card club as we got £10 off the bill as an introductory offer and a small taster treat to start with. All yummy and the service was and always is spot on.
A must try!

Milton Keynes
“A great evening with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Went with 6 for an evening meal at jamies on a saturday night.Had drinks at the bar before going to the table. A helpful person served us at the bar with cocktail advice!!

The table was in a good location and round which was good for a group of 6. Our waitress, Michaela, was excellent from start to finish. She knew everything about the  dishes available and went out her way to help us and meet our requests. The food was very good. We all had something different and everyone was happy with their choices. I had the posh mushrooms, the burger and the meringue. All 3 courses were very good and it was a very leisurely pace which was just how we liked it, all food came out together too.

A very enjoyable evening with a truely exceptional waitress who help make our evening a very enjoyable one.

Will be going back again for sure.

1 Thank CP1MiltonKeynes
“Excellent lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

First time in a Jamie Oliver restaurant, service was excellent, our waitress appeared to have been trained in the Jamie Oliver patter, couldn't fault her though, lunch was delicious, not cheap but not too expensive, in a shopping centre full of fast food chains it is a real treat will definitely go again

1 Thank Jan A
Northamptonshire
“Good food, not flawless but ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We've been twice in this place in past two months, and on both times our experience was good enough to make us come back in the future.
On my first visit I've got a burger, it was ok, nothing fancy, but just ok. On the second visit I've got a turkey dish, which was really nice and tasty, much better choice than burger. I also had some side dishes, posh chips and garlic chips (both are nothing exciting and I won't order them in the future) and some flash-cooked vegs - these were good.
My partner had a lamb dish (he said it was good, but the portion wasn't big enough), special dish which was tagliatelle with mussels which was tasty, but too a bit hot for his taste. He also had a side salad with fennel, mozzarella and oranges I believe, it was ok for him, but again a lot of fennel and very little of the other ingredients - I tried it and I didn't like it too much.
So, from the food point of view, there are hits and misses, but all I tried was perfectly eatable, well seasoned and some of the dishes were very good.
Staff was ok, helpful and nice. They were at hand when we needed them, so no complaints.
I actually like this place comparing to other places to eat in this shopping center, I'm sure we will be back there at some point.

Wellingborough, Northants
“Consistent excellence from Jamie's MK crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I eat at the MK restaurant quite often when shopping and thought it was high time I gave the team there the praise they are due. The food is always really, really good and the waiting staff are enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Prices are pretty good too, not cheap but you get what you pay for. It is located in a pretty soulless shopping mall but you really can forget that once you are inside. And it is vastly superior to the pretty dreadful fast food places nearby.