“A little gem!”

Cameron's Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 539 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cameron's Kitchen offers a modern approach to classic Italian and European cuisine, with top quality, fresh seasonal produce at its core. The team like to show off their creative skills and are constantly trying out new ideas, techniques and trends, designing different dishes for customers to try. Our menu includes a range of starters, mains, pizza and desserts to suit everyone's taste, and we have a 5 or 7 course Tasting Menu available with optional wines and a cocktail when booked in advance. We also cater for private functions and events during the daytime and at weekends. During the week from Tuesday to Saturday our sister bar and restaurant, The Knife & Cork - serves coffees, tapas, gourmet burgers and more, whilst offering over 250 bottles of fine wines, craft ales, cider and other alcoholic delights for you to drink at the bar, enjoy outside in the courtyard or take home.
Milton Keynes
“A little gem!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Found this by chance and were delighted with the food and the service. We were late for lunch and there was no hurry and we were made to feel really welcome. Will definitely be returning with friends, Sunday lunch looks fab! Good although not extensive wine list. Absolutely recommend a visit.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Nice venue for Sunday lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Cameron's & was made on feedback given on Trip Advisor. The food was as delicious as reported. We had the scallop starter followed by fish of the day, which was flounder. The food was presented very well and portions large. The puds looked tempting but we were so full we didn't try them. Cameron's has an extensive wine list and alternatives for non wine drinkers. The prices are high, but so is the quality. Service is with a smile & very attentive.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Third time lucky”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my third trip to Cameron's the previous two trips the food was good, but the service was poor.

Third time lucky actually worked for a change. The service, whilst not without flaws, was fine. First the waiter spilt the wine down the glass so I had to taste side-saddle so the drips went on the floor. When he topped it up he spilt even more, so he then had to mop up the spill and dry the glass. The difference was that the waiter had some personality and was genuinely apologetic on both occasions.

The food was good and was nicely presented as you can see from the pictures. The pricing is a little on the expensive side, but if they can keep the consistency and the quality of the food at this level it is reasonable value and worth a trip.

Recommended.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Lunch Date”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Bought my girlfriend here today using a groupon voucher. Food was amazing, I had blade of beef and she had burger (with the best chips I have ever tasted- jealous I didn't order any for myself!) Also, very impressed with the speed of which our food came out considering it is all cooked fresh to order. We were on a tight schedual so didn't get time for starters or desserts, but the table next to us had eton mess for dessert and it looked so good it's made me want to come back to try it!
Our waitress was friendly and chatty, she was also very knowledgeable when we asked her about the different items on the menu which a rare quality to find!

Overall, amazing food, perfect service and deffinately a steal at only £18 for the voucher! We would be happy to return and pay full price.

“Simply sensational”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I have now dined at Cameron's three times and felt compelled to write a review after my most recent dining experience for Mother's Day lunch as a table of nine. The other two times I have dined in the restaurant has been weekday evenings as I use a gourmet card which is terrific value! Each and every meal I have had has been excellent! The starter today was belly pork which was cooked beautifully! Followed by a lamb Sunday roast and finally a chocolate fondant pudding too die for! The other two times I have been the restaurant has been quiet but I have too say that even though the restaurant was jam packed the service was as good as normal and even though the kitchen was at capacity the food was up too the same standards I have come too expect! I feel Cameron's offers excellent value for money as if you go and eat in the hub for example you will be spending a similar amount for a far inferior meal! If you have not yet tried Cameron's I would ask you to ring and book a table now! The best food I've eaten since living in milton keynes