“Friendly staff and delicious food ”
Review of Kardamom Lounge

Kardamom Lounge
Ranked #80 of 589 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I had to wait 45 minutes on a Saturday night due to popular demand, which wasn't an issue as we just went down the road to one of many pubs in stony stratford. When we returned we were greeted with smiles even though they were busy it didn't effect the service in any way. We were seen by the waiter at good intervals and when we wanted more drinks it was easy to get their attention. For start we had chicken tikka and onion baajis which were very good. Nice succulent chicken. For main I had chicken madras with mushroom pilau rice, which was absolutely wonderful. My partner had chicken jalfrezi which also was superb but quite hot. The sauce and flavours were fresh, rich and moreish. For pudding the chocolate indulgence is recommended it has been made with lots of cocoa and is quite bitter.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This restaurant exists amongst strong competition in Stony Stratford, and rises above the rest by virtue of the superb service. We have visited a number of times, and from the greeting through the interaction with the waiter to the farewell, the service is absolutely superb. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated and lit although the layout is slightly unusual with the seating area split in half by the bar and entrance area.The food is also excellent, there is a wide range of standard Indian items as well as many specials, I wouldn't identify any particular menu item as everything we've tried has been good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is our local Indian, and we love it - the staff are great, the food is excellent and there is a good atmosphere. It is also great value!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a lot including for Christmas meals and can honestly say we have never had a bad meal!
Good quick service and the waiters take the time to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
You are never hurried even if it is very busy - always a good night out.

1  Thank Pfizzy7
Reviewed November 11, 2013

On Monday my husband and I went to this restaurant at 1.30pm, we were told that we were to late to order as they were no longer serving. As they were supposed to be open until 2pm, we were quite shocked. I could understand if it had been nearer to 2pm. There were other diners in the restaurant at the time. I think that any restaurant that advertises service until 2pm should make it absolutely clear, if they intend to stop serving early. We had been recommended this restaurant by friends, but we would not bother to go back as there are plenty of other indian restaurants in the area.