“Breathtaking location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Milton Keynes
Lincoln Lodge Farmhouse
“Breathtaking location”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We found this B&B on Google and stayed twice already (June and August) to attend motorbike racing in Silverstone.
Wow... Not easy to find but once you get there you understand why, total remote place surrounded by amazing views over the countryside, quiet, very clean, a very warm welcome and a memorable breakfast, Catherine is a great host and anything is too much trouble for her, even a very very early breakfast. Strongly recommended.
Stephane

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Milton Keynes
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Delightful hosts and a wonderful, peaceful location just 10 minutes from Central Milton Keynes.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank julze1
Ripon, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I work in Milton Keynes Monday to Thursday and luckily I managed to come across this excellent B&B. Having spent the past 25 years in business I have stayed in many varying hotels and guesthouses and I can say that I landed on my feet when I found this excellent accommodation. If your looking for accomodation that allows you to forget the stress of the working day then this is for you. I've been staying here regularly now and will continue to do so. In a beautiful spot its hard to believe its only 20 minutes drive in rush hour to the centre of Milton Keynes. Plenty of walks in the evening its just now a matter of getting out of work early enough to enjoy them.

The owners Katharine and Phillip are great hosts and although I stay B&B if you ask them they can provide evening meals. If you enjoy quality home cooking then you'll really enjoy Katharines cooking which is excellent.

I'm in Two minds writing this review because I don't want everybody to know about this acccomodation in case I can't get a room!

Room Tip: Be sure to book early!