“Amazing”
Review of Snozone

Snozone
Reviewed December 27, 2013

8 hour lesson for Christmas. Beginner going in, level 4 going out! Fantastic experience! Nikki was a great instructor

Snozone, Customer Service Manager at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Hi Adam

I am so glad that you can hit the slopes now at the recreational standard following your 'learn to ski in a day' lesson.

We will make sure Nikki receives your feedback and we will hopefully see you in the near future for your free 1hr slope pass time following successfully passing your level 4. The idea of this hour is to see how you get on when putting into practice what you have been taught by Nikki. We then recommend the level 5 to refine your skills and technique, and to prevent any bad habits moving forward.

Kindest regards

Snozone Milton Keynes

Write a ReviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I booked a level 1 & 2 lesson on the same day for skiing. During level 1 at 11:00am we spent the first hour playing heads an shoulders and avoiding children in the snow and going round in circles walking. Because of the size of the group 80% of the time was spent watching other people. We finally started snow ploughing towards the final third of the lesson. One person actually Left early. I had at this point already paid for my level 2 at 15:00 so although not wanting to go I decided I would go. Thinking the day couldn't get much worse I then had the total misfortune of meeting my level 2 instructor wilf. The lesson had 3 people in including my gf who is a very comfortable skier so hardly a large group for wilf. He let me go down once and then started pressuring me to leave the level an redo level 1. When I left I said to him I would like my money back and he refused. This was since changed from reception so clearly he didn't bother asking. The biggest disgrace is wilf, when I left the group, stated I had to be kicked out because I was never going to learn a snowplough because I didn't have the leg muscles? Seems weird to me when I play football and 4 yr old kids were skiing well. The whole experience was not fun and the experience was nothing but demoralising. As for wilf, needs to go for some customer service courses!!

3  Thank Richard198799

Hi Richard

I appreciate that we have already spoke in detail about your feedback over the phone and I hope that you are happier following our conversation.

Equally I would like to wish you and your partner a wonderful holiday and good luck with the rest of your lessons. You will no doubt get the bug in no time and be exploring the mountains together.

All the best

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I really can't go on about this place enough! I love it! I had my level 1 and 2 snowboarding with Barry and Damien, brilliant teachers who really want to help you learn. Was a bit nervous at first but they both put me at ease and were both really friendly, as are all the staff at snozone. The staff seem happy and all willing to help you out. Will be booking fast track levels 3&4 very soon! Would definitely recommend snozone to anyone looking to learn boarding or skiing. Also.. There's a bar and plenty of places to eat and shop, and an indoor sky diving centre and gym if you had people with you who didn't want to go on the slope. Do it!!!

Hi KPean

This is such lovely feedback for Barry and Damien. It really does put a smile on our instructor’s faces when they see their names being mentioned here on Trip Advisor so thank you for taking the time to feedback.

I am so glad to hear that you are excited about booking your level 3&4 and I am keen to hear your feedback on these lessons also. We pride ourselves on an excellent customer experience, from the staff friendliness, to the facilities and of course the experience / skills gained on our lessons. I’m very pleased that you will continue to recommend us and hope you thoroughly enjoy your level 3&4 lesson.

We will hopefully see lots more of you throughout the year and if you haven’t already joined, you would definitely benefit from our membership to make savings every time you visit!

Feel free to ask at reception next time you visit to find out more

Custome Service Manager

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I visit SnoZone a few times a year prior to going away on holidays. I'm always pretty rusty after not boarding for a while and in combination with my new board and not boarding for 11 months this visit was not exception. I was really struggling with my turns and feeling pretty unsteady. I was pleasently suprised when one of the instructors took the time to stop me at the bottom of the main slope to give me a few tips on my technique. His advise was excellent and my technique qucikly improved he also took the trouble to note that my board was incorrectly set-up. I think he said his name was Damien (a French guy). I have even been able to pass on his tips and techniques onto my friends and improve their boarding.

Great slope and genuinely helpful staff.
Great place to get some practise in and build up your skills before a holiday.

Hi Chris

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback here on Trip Advisor. Even more so because you were here on the recreational slope and this is a brilliant example of how our staff members strive to go above and beyond to give you a memorable experience.

We are always here to help and equally if you ever wish for further group coaching we offer a level 5 lesson which advances your skills on the main slope.

Many thanks again

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had great fun on the Boarding Fast Track Level 3 and 4. I had boarded before but had lost my confidence so it was good to go back for a refresher. Tom, the instructor was great. The group only had 6 people in it so we all had a good amount of time from Tom if we needed it. Can't wait to go back - I've got the snowboarding bug!

Hi Alex

I am really pleased that Tom has helped you get back your confidence to snowboard again.

I know exactly what you mean and having a break in Snowboarding can definitely make you forget the basic techniques which in turn can make snowboarding seem so much more difficult then it actually is! Great idea to have the refresher and we hope to see you snowboarding more often here at Mk now that you have the bug!

All the best