“Great Sking Lessons”
Review of Snozone

Snozone
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My daughter learnt to ski here in a day (not an olypmic winner) but competent enough to ski in the alps. There are also special packages available. For the spectator there isboth a snack bar and a regular bar, both with great views of the slope.

Snozone, Group Commercial Manager at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hi Martyn B

Thank you for your recent review following your visit to Snozone, it's great to hear that your daughter learnt to ski with us, and hopefully she is still enjoying the sport and developing her skills.

We value all feedback from our customers, in order for us to make improvements where necessary, and I'm glad to see you enjoyed our apres-ski facilities which offer great views and delicious menus.

We hope to welcome you back into Snozone within the very near future.

Group Commercial Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Last Sunday, 28th April, I experienced my first ski lesson. My son's family had booked me the group lesson at 1.20 p.m. as a birthday present after hearing me say that I wished I had gone skiing when I was younger. I am 68, so was quite apprehensive about this 'now or never' opportunity. There was no need to worry, The group of mixed age adults were all friendly and supportive of each other and the instructor could not be faulted. He gave clear step-bystep instructions to the group, reinforcing aspects of what he had told us and provided individual supervision and encouragement on an individual basis. I coped with the skills rather better than I had anticipated, thanks to the professionalism of our instructor and the group ethos. My son's family, who are experienced skiers, took the opportunity to use the snow boarding slopes while I had my lesson so the whole family enjoyed a really good day out.

Snozone, Group Commercial Manager at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Rosemary B

Thank you so much for your review following your recent lesson at Snozone Milton Keynes. Skiing can be done at all ages, and it was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed it, and found that age is certainly not a barrier to enjoying winter sports.

One of our focusses this year is to promote skiing and snowboarding to a more mature audience and demonstrate that it is a great way to stay active as well as being fun! We are creating a series of videos, and testimonials for a wide range of products, that will be featured on social media and our website, and I would be delighted to invite you back to complete your ski tuition to level 4 if you would be happy to be filmed and included in these. We also run a Life Begins session for aged 40+, and you can also attend one of these sessions as well to see how skills can be developed in a relaxed environment. This would of course be free of charge.

I would be grateful if you could contact me at elena.kale@snozoneuk.com to progress this further at your earliest convenience. I will of course understand if you do not wish to take part.

In the meantime, whatever you decide, I hope we will be seeing you on our slopes very soon, and thank you once again for your invaluable feedback.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We being two families with children aged 10, 9 and 4 went sledging for half an hour at about £11 each and had a fab time. This is not the first time and will not be the last time we visit. All enjoyed going down the slope individually, in a chain and spinning round. The staff were great, being friendly, polite and helped with the kids going down the slopes, providing advice on control and speed. Such a simple activity provided a huge amount of enjoyment. The facilities were clean and well looked after. Looked like they have had a refurb of the bar area. I can not fault this place at all. Highly recommended. Take waterproofs, wellies, gloves and a non returnable pound for a locker. Helmets provided. Personal cameras not allowed on the slope but there is a photographer running round taking snaps. £10 for two medium pictures.

1  Thank Jon L
Snozone, Group Commercial Manager at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Jon L

Thank you for your recent review following your trip to Snozone. Our sledging sessions are very popular and are great fun for all the family, all year round.

We have indeed had a refurbishment which took place towards the latter part of last year, incorporated within our overall re-brand. This has also included a new delicious menu, new retail items and a new and improved website simplifying our online booking process.

We also hire waterproof clothing and wellies to make life easier, which are cheaper if booked prior to your visit.

We value all feedback we receive from our customers so we can monitor opinions and make improvements where necessary so thank you once again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Good indoor facility with good parking facilities and the snow is pretty decent. The lift works well and the centre often builds small jumps etc. for fun.

Hi Ian T

Thank you for your recent review following your visit to Snozone, and I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the slopes. We build a park every Thursday and Friday, and will be rolling out family parks at set times over the next few weeks.

We really appreciate all feedback from our customers, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Booked Learn to SKI for the day

My Instructor for the day was Hal, he was professional, provided clear instruction and put fun into the day

He helped the whole group reach Level 4 - Which enable you to go use SnoZone without needing further supervision

Totally recommended - It is not the same as a Mountain Slope, but it gives you great grounding for when you do take the next big step.

Snozone, Group Commercial Manager at Snozone, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hi Tony_Forder

Thank you for your great review following your recent Ski in a day lesson, which is one of our popular lesson options. I have passed your comments on regarding Hal as well, which he will receive.

Many of our customers decide to learn on our slopes before they go out to resort, or even just to learn a new life skill, and it's a great way to build confidence, stay active, and if going on holiday, maximising the amount of time you have on the main slopes.

We hope you will continue to develop your skiing skills and techniques and that we can welcome you back again shortly. We also value all customer feedback and appreciate the time it takes so thank you once again.