“Fantastic place with great atmosphere”
Review of Verandah Talk Restaurant - CLOSED

Verandah Talk Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place with great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visit the place regularly as there is a wide selection of menu and the food is served by very helpful and polite staff. Nothing is too much for them and we have never been disappointed with the quality and service. The taste is authentic, particularly the lamb dishes. Great value and ALWAYS a service with a smile keeps us going back to this excellent restaurant. Can't recommend it enough.

• Visited March 2013

“A nice sheesha bar”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I went to Veranda Talk only to have a good nice sheesha session with my wife n friends. The balcony has been cleverly utiliaed as sheesha bar n the ambiance is very good. The good amount of heat lamps n fireplaces keep is nice warm n cozy. I realised that though they do not serve food in the area, they do serve drinks n starters and the starters were very good. The service is very good, and staff cheerful.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Food if the right chef and waiter are working!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We love this place but have noticed when a particular chef does not serve us the food is always not great. But when that waiter does he makes sure the food is always spicy and cooked right. Im not sure what his name is but he speaks good english and is always very polite, so we only tend to eat there if we know he is working.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank hariparmar
“Fantastic venue, food and service!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A group of us went here to celebrate my 30th birthday and we truly impressed with both the food and service.
The shisha terrace is a fab idea and has a definite 'holiday' feel to it.
After eating the delicious food we had some cocktails off the extensive drink list and at the end if the night the already super accommodating staff presented me with a birthday card they'd wrote for me and a voucher entitling me to a free meal for 2 next time I visited. This has never happened to me on all the years I've been dining out for my birthday. Myself and my friends were suitably gob smacked!! Can't wait to go back...

2 Thank Kateparker83
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great staff, and simply entertaining!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We made a reservation on a Friday for a group of us and the staff were able to accommodate us with our preferred requirments, time and day. We found the resturant quite easily and found it easy to park in the resturant's car park.

The food was really outstanding, with an open kitchen, it was like live cooking in front of you, which made it extra special. That food was fantastic, fresh and full of flavour.

The resturant has a lovely atmosphere, a mix of modern and arabesque and in the upstairs shisha terrace, you really do feel like you're somewhere faraway.

The staff were helpful and very accomdating. There was also live entertainment of music and belly dancing, which was definitely very exotic and special.

• Visited January 2013