“What a load of overpriced rubbish.”

Yo! Sushi - Milton Keynes
Ranked #200 of 532 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London England
“What a load of overpriced rubbish.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Appalling from start to finish. If I was Japanese i'd be offended by this place. Full complaint to be sent to head office. If you like wasting money sitting at dirty cramped tables eating cold/old food this is for you.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Pretronas

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Ok at reduced prices”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Wednesday when the blue plates were at reduced price. The belt was full of food and we were sat on the bar stools which was quite handy. We started eating almost instantly but when we wanted a drink there was no waiter in sight. We pressed the light and after about 5 minutes a lady appeared from nowhere. I was quite surprised they didnt have any kids meals or drinks, not even fruit shoot. We ordered something from the menu for £6 and were shocked to see the potion size so small. We paid £38 for 2 adults and a child who ate nothing and without any alcohol. The tap water attached to the table was charged at £1.09 which was ridiculous. Food was good but a big rip off.

• Visited September 2013
“Blue excellence”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Love blue Mondays!
Love their seafood udon....
Love the staff
New smooth manager...
One of my fab places to eat when I'm chilling in mk!
Fun concept, different style of service, you request the staff when you need it pressing a button.
Bliss

• Visited September 2013
Winslow, United Kingdom
“fun concept”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited here as my daughter aged 9 really wanted to try it. Visited twice in one week once at a busy lunch time and again a late afternoon.On the first visit we had to wait a few minutes which wasn't a problem. As it was busy I don't feel we were told what to do very well a very quick this is how you order and left to it. I wish they took a bit longer as my two daughters struggled with the chopsticks and at the end of the meal I asked what the flat wooden instruments were and found out they were kids chopsticks! Would have been useful! Had fun choosing the dishes, didn't like the way they yelled the dishes names at you and expect you to know what's what if you ordered hot dishes.
I didn't know what to do when I wanted to leave so managed to grab the manager and eventually someone came to tot up our plates. I guess it's easy to work out your spend as all the plates are colour coded by price. Our bill for 3 was £37 which was a little on the pricey side considering we only had water for drinks too. Not really impressed having to pay for tap water tho' When you think about it the most expensive dish is £6 which is ridiculous for the portion size, but I guess you are paying for the experience....
I enjoy the spectacle and the conveyor belt but over priced. At the till there is a tip box and as a tipper I really didn't see where they would earn a tip as its pretty much self service.
Second visit the belt was almost emply as it was later in the day, Ordered our hot dishes and this time they were served to us rather than the chefs yelling and you hoping you remembered the dish you ordered. Less choice but by the time we were leaving the belt began to fill... I guess it's all about the timing !
All in all yes would return as its novel and food a bit different, encouraging to try different dishes.

Visited August 2013
Flitwick, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointing service”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Found a hair in one of my dishes, the manager was rude and the server forgot/didn't bother bring our 2nd drinks order. Food without the hair was nice though. Go else where if i was you

• Visited August 2013