Hilton Milton Keynes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,613 results
All reviewsopen universitybletchley parkbusiness hotelrestaurant staffone night staybreakfast was excellentan overnight staybar and restaurantgood nights sleepgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Only one night stay and it was mostly good. GF/Room was set up for disabled persons, but they would have had some trouble getting into the bathroom as the sliding door didn't. Some mould around the bathroom fittings was not a pleasant sight, but rest of room was clean. Very comfortable bed and, at last, pillows to suit me! Staff were very friendly and helpful all areas, this is a major plus point for the hotel and for me overrode the negatives.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Ahmet D, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Pauline M
Thank you for your review. I was delighted that you found our staff very friendly and helpful, and that you had a comfortable night's sleep. I will ensure that the Housekeeping staff check the standards in the bathroom mentioned, and you will be pleased to know that we are investing in new fitments in our bathrooms this year.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Yes! Even a stressful business trip becomes a pleasant experience when you stay in the Hilton. When I arrived to the Hilton at Milton Keynes after a six-hour train trip, I was exhausted, tense from the preparations for my meeting at The Open University to coordinate the marking of exams, and irritated with the bad weather. Ten minutes later, after a warm and efficient welcome from the Reception staff, I was in my bedroom, enjoying a relaxing shower. An hour later I was enjoying a lovely wine in the cozy and friendly bar. But the where I was literally spoilt was at the Restaurant staff with a delicious, quality meal and the attention of caring staff. I slept like a bear that night and was refreshed and ready to start our meetings next morning - thanks to the excellent services and facilities of the Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ahmet D, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Viviana G

It was such a pleasure to hear your fantastic feedback, following your recent visit to the hotel. It is always refreshing to know that we have delivered our service well, and I am very pleased that you had a relaxing and comfortable stay, in preparation for your busy day ahead.

I would love to welcome you back to the hotel, next time you visit the Open University, and my team join me in thanking you for your kind comments.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 14, 2013

After reading the reviews I expected a real dump, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean the bathroom had relatively new taps and there were no smells, and I am super fussy.
The bed was comfortable and bedding was clean the settee in the room needed replacing and the furniture was tired.
We decided to have breakfast and the £10 each was good value for a good buffet.
The reception staff were friendly welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grotbags

Dear grotbags london

I was very pleased that you stayed at the Hotel in order to form your own opinion of our service and standards. Thank you very much for your kind words, and it was a pleasure to hear that you found our breakfast good value and our staff friendly, welcoming and helpful.

You can be sure of a warm welcome every time you stay at Hilton Milton Keynes!

Regards

Reviewed October 13, 2013

One mouldy hotel bathroom which stank, and another with a partially collapsed bed and faulty electrics that left me showering in the pitch black. Frozen butter doesn't spread even on a warm bread roll, and nobody should have to wait 45 minutes for a main course. Fortunately the staff couldn't have been more helpful, friendly, courteous or professional. They need to be, given that the hotel appears to be falling apart. I was told that The Hilton group planned to sell the hotel, and apparently started to run it into the ground before changing its mind. It's earmarked for a £4m refurb, but until it's finished, AVOID!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Alex D

Dear Alex D

I was sorry to hear about your experience, and I believe that I have also sent you a personal apology for your disappointment on this occasion, in order that the problems you reported do not recur.

I have passed on your kind comments regarding the staff, which have been gratefully received.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The rooms are comfortable with good beds. The bedding inners and bathroom suites are not fresh-new but within expectations. The restaurant serves very good a la carte food. Cafe-bar is very comfortable.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear RobbieBMilo

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to welcome you, and I am pleased to hear that your stays are comfortable and meet your expectations.

Kind Regards