Visited in March 2013 with my family. Arrived to find out that we had been upgraded to a bigger room which was nice. The staff were very friendly throughout particularly at reception and at breakfast. They made my son feel very welcome at ease. There is plenty of car parking and it has easy access from the M1. Should be considered as a good base to explore Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From our relaxed and comfortable Lounge to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes United Kingdom