“You will love it”

Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Milton Keynes
London
“You will love it”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Service ti die for in a lovely hotel. Stayed for a couple of nights for bed breakfast and evening meal, I really enjoyed my stay. I visited the Xcape to take the Kids skiing. I was impressed with the food and bedrooms. As with a lot of places the drinks were quite expensive, but as I know this from past..

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear DogPsyche

Thank you for your compliments regarding to our staff. We have a great team here and they were pleased to read your comments. We are constantly improving our product and many of our bathrooms have already undergone additions and enhancements.

I hope that you will come back some time and see us.

Kind regards
Prasoon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Polish first
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The state of the bathroom with it's chipped tiles, mould, broken shower, yukky grouting and cracked sealant was terrible! The carpet had stains on. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location nice and quiet. Beds comfortable and nice big TV. The clock radio/alarm with it's MP3 connectivity was a nice touch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Hotel corridors and rooms a bit "tired" looking. Lobby/bar area drafty. Food & Beverage service slow, expensive and below the quality you'd expect for this Hotel.
Reception staff helpful and courteous, bed comfortable, shower head pretty miserable.
1/2 mile from the conference centre I was attending which suited me, but no other services e.g. bar, restaurants, shops within walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear SLyons73

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel and I was pleased that you found us convenient for your meeting venue. I have passed on your kind comments regarding our staff, which were gratefully received.

Next time you stay, please ask our Receptionist for directions to some shops, takeaway and pub/eating place, all within walking distance on the City's Redway paths.

Kind Regards

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had booked a night away with my 2 young daughters, to have an afternoon of swimming and then dress up for what I hoped would be an 'okay' dinner. Ordered a main course for myself and 2 childrens meals, which took just over an hour to arrive, by which time the youngest was too tired to eat. the quality of the food was very poor, especially the cooked breakfast I was looking forward to, the next morning. The price was great, but unfortunately, it seems, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Lisa F

Thank you for your review. I was most concerned to hear about your poor restaurant experience, and this is certainly not to our usual standards. Please accept our sincere apologies and I have ensured corrective action has taken place in that department. Furthermore I have written to you personally as a result of our Guest Satisfaction Survey, and I trust that this will restore your faith in our Brand and customer service.

Kind Regards
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed for a couple of nights for bed breakfast and evening meal last July, I really enjoyed my stay.
I visited with my husband and some friends and we had some meetings with others, I was impressed with the food and bedrooms.
As with a lot of places the drinks were quite expensive, but as I know this from past experience I always take a bottle for the bedroom.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Shirls2346

Thank you very much for your kind comments, following your stay at our hotel. We do pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we see our regular customers returning again and again to enjoy the product we offer. I have shared your very positive and refreshing review with the team, which has been gratefully acknowledged.

Please visit us again soon, you will be made most welcome.

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had booked for 3 days whilst visiting Family & Friends. On arrival we were "upgraded" (if you can call it that) to an Executive Suite, as we had a 10wk old baby, to give us more room. The room may have been slightly bigger than the one booked but facilities in the room were standard as it did not have a fridge/mini bar?? There were short staffing issues that affected house keeping and service in the Restaurant was slow.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear MunchSpan

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I am sorry that you were disappointed with your room.

I have passed your comments regarding your room condition to my Facilities and Housekeeping Managers who join me in apologising for your disappointment and corrective action will be taken to ensure we meet our guests expectations on every stay.

It is only by receiving feedback such as yours that we can improve on our quality and service, and I hope you will return some time in the future, you would be made most welcome.

Travelers are raving about these Milton Keynes hotels

northampton uk
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We managed to get a good price around £35 room only. Decor looked a little tired but the staff were pleasant and everything worked.
When I booked made the mistake of signing up up HHiltons marketing emails of which there are too many. Frustratingly I have been trying to unsubscribe for more than 6 weeks now.

Room Tip: Don't sign up for HHonours unless you want to be swamped by marketing emails
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear flicknspud

Thank you for your feedback and I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay and it was great to hear that you got a good deal on the rate. We are improving our product with ongoing additions and enhancements and I'm sure you will enjoy your next stay with us. Sorry to hear you are having problems with our loyalty scheme. Many guests enjoy the extra benefits of Hilton Honors, however I hope you have managed to sort out the issues you are having with the emails. Please call the hotel Reception team and someone will be happy to assist you further.