Hilton Milton Keynes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,627 results
All reviewsopen universitybletchley parkbusiness hotelrestaurant staffone night stayexcellent breakfastan overnight staybar and restaurantgood nights sleepgym
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed just one night prior to attending an event at Millbrook. Reception staff very friendly and even gave me a free wifi access code, thanks ! Rooms are showing signs of age and the shower is made for Borrowers. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast and the staff were both excellent .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Brokies

It was kind of you to comment on our friendly staff and good that you enjoyed your stay. We are making improvements to our rooms and other areas of the hotel as part of our ongoing refurbishing plans, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am quite brand loyal to Hiltons ..disappointed here i,t was a flying visit to conference in millbrook perhaps if I had more time to explore the facilities i.e. the leisure centre etc I may have been more positive about my stay. We arrived late reception staff were good we had a drink but when staff changed at reception they did not seem to have knowledge of area and could not answer some questions Room only just ok corridors worn and tired looking .single lift very slow..my bathroom very damp smell and not as clean as you would expect.. Fittings some broken and missing .hotel needs a revamp..breakfast was good and breakfast staff excellent..average hotel not 4 star

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear McCaffrp

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback on your stay. I am pleased that you found the front desk staff helpful during your short stay.

I hope you will return for a longer period, when I will be only too happy to assist with planning trips around the local area and you can enjoy and relax our facilities.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice hotel, have stayed here a few times on business.
Has good health/sports facilities such as pool, sauna and steam room.
Breakfast is very good with good choice. Meals are so so - could maybe do with more choice.
Rooms are ok - but a bit outdated

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear D B

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. Our rooms are continually being improved to meet our guests expectations, and I thank you for your comments.

Our Hilton Breakfast is always maintained to a high standard and I am pleased that you enjoyed, and I look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

well worth a visit if you are looking to stay overnight in milton keynes, good quality hotel, friendly staff, nice bar area and i found the bedroom to be quite spacious and very clean -although the restaurant menu is limited and basic

Room Tip: as for a queen size bedroom- as the king siez room is two singles put together
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear J0hnwakefield

Thank you for your refreshing feedback on TripAdvisor. I have passed your kind comments on to the team here, which have been gratefully received.

Your recommendation is most appreciated. We are constantly improving our product, and I will certainly take your feedback regarding variety of menu's on board for future planning.

I hope you will come back and visit us soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 4, 2013

A typical UK HIlton - in dire need of investment and upgrade.

Drab public areas with Hilton's usual "train crash" interior design featuring red carpets, burgundy net curtains, yellow walls and brown furniture! The lounge and bar felt austere not helped by a large flat screen TV which dominated and continually showed football with the volume turned up. More like a working mens club than a 4 star hotel.

The bedroom corridors typified by broken and water stained ceiling tiles. The bedrooms themselves tired and dated. The bathrooms a disaster - lino on the floors and (in our's) one wall had been re-tiled. They clearly couldn't stretch to do the other three!

We didn't eat in the "New Horizons Restaurant" No atmosphere and at 6.15pm no takers. Breakfast the next morning was OK if some of the hot items were only lukewarm and the scrambled eggs rubbery. Pleasant enough staff if not particularly interested or engaging.

Overall very average and very mediocre. Wouldn't stay here again - all a bit depressing I'm afraid.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Relay

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed that you did not like the decor and rooms. We do have an ongoing refurbishment project where many areas have been enhanced and improved. The Hilton Breakfast is a quality product that we pride ourselves on, and I have passed on your feedback regarding breakfast to Chef, who will look into the quality of the scrambled egg for further stays.

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Prasoon Pradap