Breakfast was very good, with a large variety of choice and quality. However during my stay staff could not cope with the demand which led to a drop in service. The bar area was never manned from around 4.30 pm and you struggled to order drinks or food. On three occasions i ordered a jug of water and this request was ignored.
Dinner unlike breakfast, is to be avoided at all costs. The desserts in particular are the cheapest I have ever seen in a Hilton Hotel. The presentation was poor and the taste even worse, below the standard of Farmfoods. The cost of a dessert such as apple crumble and custard and sticky toffee pudding with custard is £7, a total rip off for such poor quality. The remainder of the menu and drinks was also over priced. I was very surprised as the other Hilton city hotels I have stayed in are competitive and offer good quality. A real shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From our relaxed and comfortable Lounge to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Hilton International Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Hilton
- Hilton Milton Keynes United Kingdom