Hilton Milton Keynes
$69
$62
  • Restaurant
Mercure Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$91
$74
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$57
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$110
$92
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$82
$69
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$154
$138
Peartree Lodge Waterside(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$61
Travelocity
Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$99
PremierInn.com
$90
Travelodge Milton Keynes Old Stratford(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
$49
Travelodge
1,613 results
All reviewsopen universitybletchley parkbusiness hotelrestaurant staffone night staybreakfast was excellentan overnight staybar and restaurantgood nights sleepgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed at the Hilton several times on business mainly due to its location and leisure facilities. The rooms themselves are ok however the bathrooms look really cheap and tired. It's quite annoying having to press the TV remote about 10 times to get through various menus before being able to watch anything.

Unfortunately dinner majorly lets this hotel down. I ordered room service one night - a curry and sparkling water including tray charge was over £20 which is pretty obscene considering the meal was small and barely warm. My colleagues ate in the restaurant another night and were waiting one hour between starters and main course and it wasn't even busy.

Breakfast is excellent however and saves the Hilton from getting a worse score. I will probably stay again due to the lack of hotels in the area but for £100 a night and for the Hilton brand I expect better than this....

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank midlandsgnome
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear midlandsgnome

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoy the Hilton Breakfast and thank you for bringing some other issues to my attention.

I will ensure that the team react to your feedback, as we strive to meet our guests expectations on every visit. It is only by receiving such feedback that we can improve on our service and standards, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Old building. However a renovation of the building will not make sense since the facility is completely out of time. Understaffed reception, long waiting time for check-in. Worn down carpets everywhere. Would not walk barefoot in the room... Bad smell in the guest rooms and in bath rooms. Bath room not very clean, many broken tiles, rusty sink, scratches everywhere. No assistance for taxi reservation - had to call myself. Overall not a nice place for even a one night stay. Only good thing: the bed, however this can be expected for the price.

Not recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Walhoo
Prasoon P, Manager at Hilton Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Walhoo

Thank you for your review. I was most concerned to hear of your disappointment and I have spent considerable time with the Housekeeping Manager, who joins me in sincerely apologising for the shortcomings you reported. This is certainly not to our usual standard and I have ensured these have been rectified immediately.

We do also have an ongoing improvement plan at the hotel and have had new carpets laid on guest corridors, new windows and a number of rooms have undergone bathroom improvements and new furniture.

I hope that you will visit us again sometime and experience the improvements we are making to our product.

Kind Regard

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here several times recently. On business as a solo traveller it is really nice to be made to feel at home by friendly staff and here they do it so well especially Rebecca on reception who genuinely remembers me and my needs. Well done.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Leslogs

Dear Leslogs

Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays at the hotel. I have passed your kind comments on to Rebecca, and these have been gratefully received.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for one night prior to a conference at nearby OU. Very well positioned for the OU campuses, literally minutes in the car.
Room was a nice size and very clean. Good range of toiletries. Only down side is the hefty charge for wifi, most other places are free.
Receptionist was extremely helpful on arrival and with directions as I left. Waiting staff at dinner and breakfast were also very attentive. The food was very well prepared and there was a good variety for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jan_Nick49

Dear Jan_Nick49

Thanks for the review. I was pleased to hear that you had a good stay and found us very convenient to the OU.

Please note that we do provide free WiFi in our lounge area, via an access code you can get from Reception. Furthermore, our Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members have complimentary access throughout the hotel.

If you happen to stay in Hilton's regularly and wish to join our HHons scheme, you can find all the details on our website.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in other Hilton Hotels around the world and this is not to the same standard. Very dated and in need of a refurbishment. I have stayed in b&b which are nicer. It is fine for what you pay, I paid £55 for 1 night but don't expect any luxury. More of a 3 star hotel no way near a 4 star.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Gent786

Dear Gent786

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel.

You may be interested to hear about our ongoing improvement projects, which have already seen new carpets, windows and many bathrooms updated, and I hope you will come and visit us again and maybe experience a stay in one of our newer bedrooms.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

Regards