2,365 results
All reviews football stadium mk dons cookies pitch side match days pitchside restaurant pitch view terrace bar warm cookie on arrival double tree retail park football ground football match lovely hotel good size car park would stay again
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just home from 2 nights at Doubletree & it was amazing! I was there for a business conference & enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms were spotless & had everything needed. The bathroom was so clean & very modern. My room looked out over the football stadium & Im sure my hubby & son would love to have been there lol.
The only thing that I found awkward was that it was hard to find the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse - I ended up doing 3 laps of the 3rd floor before I was “rescued” lol. The signs werent great but I really enjoyed my food though. Staff are lovely & very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of an event we were involved with.

The rooms are comfortable, some are modern, some felt dated. The shower in the room was excellent!

It is generally quite clean.

Where the hotel lacks is the general level of service.

Staff on reception on checkin were not very polite and it felt like I was putting them out by checking in!
Doubletree signature cookies were not given either.

The events team on the evening of the 9th May and the morning of the 10th were great and helpful, however on the evening of the 10th the events team were terrible, with us having to ask numerous times to get simple tasks completed.

Breakfast was very basic. From things like the kiwi fruit not having been peeled to the pineapple not having the centre bit removed. Very lazy!
The spread generally was just not up to scratch.

Security staff on the evening of the 10th were excellent!

Overall just an average hotel :(

Trip type: Traveled on business
NicolaW2322, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear marvaluss

Thank you for leaving us feedback following your recent stay at the hotel. I am please to see that, overall, you were happy with the standard of your accommodation and our Security team.

It is a pity to read of your experience with the general level of service that you received from our front desk and events team. I shall personally follow up with both departmental managers so that they may investigate further and also apprise our Pitchside Restaurant Manager with your comments relating to breakfast.

We very much value feedback from our guests so that we may target such areas and contiunally improve service levels.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Staff are rude and unhelpful
Food is not good quality and dietary requirements not well labelled; people in my party were really ill after staying here
Generally I found my experience here really bad and I would urge you to seek booking elsewhere as the hotel is very happy to take your money; but not to provide any kind of service or care. Awful place.

Room tip: I just would recommend you stay else where
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
NicolaW2322, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Mrpiz

I am very sorry to read that you found our staff to be rude and unhelpful and that you did not enjoy your time with us. We very much pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional experience to all of our Guests. We also value feedback so that we can continue to drive our service levels.

I am concerned to read that you found the food to be of a poor quality, that our food labelling was not sufficent and, moreso, that some of your party were unwell post stay.

I should very much like to request that you make contact with me directly so that we make instigate an investigation.

I look forward to hearing from your soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Terrible service at front desk. Rude staff. Fire doors closed between lift and room which don’t open with the digital room key - why? New key card issued late at night with no ID or name checks. This is a security risk.
Restaurant staff at breakfast are a joke - I still want breakfast even if it’s not included in the room rate so don’t see why calling the front desk is necessary each time.
Meeting organisation was not correct and the admin staff did not appear to want to help - fortunately M&S over the road came to the rescue with lunchtime sandwiches and breaktime snacks.
Food at dinner poor as usual for the party.
I stay here 4 times a year as part of a large group, though it has never been great, this has been the worst stay so far. Will be looking for a different location for future events.

Date of stay: May 2019
NicolaW2322, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Holiday_on_Ale

Thank you for taking the time to leave us constructive following your recent stay at the hotel.

I am really sorry to see that you experienced a number of issues during your stay. Please be assured that I shall personally follow up with all of the relevant deparmental managers so that they may investigate further and carry out any necessary re-training.

Holiday_on_Ale, please do feel free to reach out to me directly so that we may discuss further.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Well the start to my birthday surprise stay didnt go great we was given room key walked half way round stadium to the room fir the keys not work then not only that a person opens the door its wasnt our room it was so embarrassing!!! So we had to walk back to get this sorted!! Then our room tv didnt work we had to wait for a maintenance Guy to fix it.
This really annoyed my partner who wanted our stay to be perfect for my birthday.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Brini77

Thank you for leaving valuable feedback followng your recent stay; I should like to also thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, on your arrival, and for the issues with your television; I am pleased to see that our team responded and were able to remedy this for you.

We hope you had a lovely birthday and look forward to welcoming you back soon.