This hotel is attached to the stadium where the Milton Keynes Marathon took place - the reason for our short stay. Very comfortable room with view over the stadium, and lovely bathroom. Only criticism would be the trouble we had with the TV and time it took to get help - and they couldn't fix it, by which time our short stay was over anyway. Apart from that - breakfast buffet to die for - lots of variety of hot and cold food, no limits! Yum. Restaurant food was also good, but took longer than I was happy with to be served. I would go back though, without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive hotel and conference venue is built into Stadium MK, home of MK Dons football Club and Arena MK. Modern,tasteful design has been applied throughout to create a relaxing, inspirational venue for work and pleasure.We currently offer 304 bedrooms, 17 conference and event spaces, two public bar areas plus, unique to Milton Keynes - pitchside restaurant which has views out to the stadium. We are also delighted to offer all of our guests complimentary car parking and WiFi. Our friendly yet professional team have been trained to anticipate your needs, it is our pleasure to ensure that your time with us is the best it possibly can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes United Kingdom