“A good surprise”
Review of Strada - Milton Keynes - CLOSED

Strada - Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Strada Milton Keynes is a part of the newly developed Hub MK overlooking the central piazza. The restaurant is the perfect place for taking a break from shopping, business lunches or private functions and has plenty of outside seating for al fresco dining. Strada Milton Keynes is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I'm not a big fan of eating in the larger chains but during a sunny Saturday lunch Strada had some prime seats to eat, drink and soak up some English May sunshine.

I was very surprised, great service, great food and reasonably priced. I'll be visiting again if in the MK area.

2  Thank Beatboxbumblebee

Reviewed May 18, 2014

It was beautiful weather yesterday, so we decided to have some lunch at Strada MK and sit outside in the sunshine. I wasn't expecting it to be anything special as a chain, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I have a wheat and dairy intolerance and the waiter who served our table was fantastic, helping me to sub certain things on the menu. I had the chicken salad (without the croutons etc) with avocado and cucumber added with chips and my boyfriend had a pizza with salad. The food was fresh, tasty and good value for money.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Service was very slow. We sat down at half 8, had two courses but didn't leave til half 11. Felt like we were in there for an eternity. Staff were pretty unhelpful, and not at all bothered that it was taking so long. Food was only ok, warm when it came out but not hot. I'd have to be starving to go back.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was the first time of visiting Strada and it will not be our last. From the minute we entered the restaurant, the staff were attentive. The live music was a pleasant surprise. Our waiter Hikmet made the evening special, he was very polite and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Our food arrived promptly, was hot and very tasty. The general atmosphere was excellent. Great dining experience.

1  Thank pauline c
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had dinner on Sunday evening. The funghi starters were ok but, as so often with chain restaurants, not especially good value. I had sea bass fillets on a herb mash. That was good - two decent-sized fillets and all well cooked.My wife had the chicken risotto - which had a distinct shortage of chicken in it. We skipped dessert. Including two glasses of wine the bill was just over £50. Fortunately we had a newspaper voucher with us which took £20 off the bill and made the meal much more acceptable value than it would have been at full price. Service was friendly.