“Food good but same cannot be said for staff!q”
Review of Strada - Milton Keynes - CLOSED

Strada - Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Strada Milton Keynes is a part of the newly developed Hub MK overlooking the central piazza. The restaurant is the perfect place for taking a break from shopping, business lunches or private functions and has plenty of outside seating for al fresco dining. Strada Milton Keynes is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went to strada in the hub in Milton Keynes last week. Had to interrupt the staff having a chat with their mates to get seated. We had a table outside as the weather was so nice and atmosphere in the hub was lovely. Food arrived and it was lovely, although personally I think their menu is rather overpriced for what you get! Had quite a wait for our drinks, and the guy I'm assuming was the manager there seemed interested only in himself! Although the food tasted nice enough I wouldn't go back here. Rather go to zizzi just across the way! Much better service.

2  Thank Sktr G

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The service we received tonight was attentive .our waiter Redha was great .He was all so knowledgeable about wine he recommend chianti which was great and whole experience tonight was great we will definitely be back

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Visited here a couple of times in the last month and both times the food and service has been excellent. My first visit was as part of a group of 12 and we were all suprised by how the excellent food was matched by attentive and efficient service. My most recent visit was equally as impressive and as the restaurant is local I will be visiting on a regular basis in the future

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We visited Strada on our 1st ever trip into Milton Keynes. We were in the area for the weekend and the Hub was recommended as a good place to go for lots of restaurant choice. We decided on Strada as the menu looked good. We had a sharing platter to start with cheese, meats and breads which was lovely and then both opted for Pizza's for mains, I had a goats cheese and roasted vegetable pizza and my husband had a goats cheese, chicken and ham pizza. Both thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent customer service throughout the visit. Would definately visit again!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I would recommend to all'The food was fantastic the waiter was so helpful and the and reasonable price