“Very Very RUDE Manager”
Review of Rajdhani Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Rajdhani Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This popular restaurant has been serving Indian food to the residents of Milton Keynes for nearly 10 years, and is one of the Good Curry Guide’s Top 100 restaurants. There’s a banquet menu for only £13.95 per person and an amazing Sunday buffet, where children under 12 eat for £4.50. Start with sizzling kebabs, spiked with fresh chillies and ginger, or chicken chatt (diced chicken coated with chatt massala and served with finely chopped cucumber served on puffy bread). Look out for the chef’s specials, which include lamb lahroi (spicy Bombay-style marinated strips of lamb) and machli bhuna (fresh whole fish cooked with onions and capsicum in a well-flavoured sauce). Ring the carb changes with chilli and coriander naan or check out the pulao of the day. Among the ice-creams and sorbets is kulfi, the delicious Indian ice-cream which at Rajdhani comes in pistachio and mango flavours.
London, United Kingdom
“Very Very RUDE Manager”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Checked it online and decided to try this Indian restaurant In MK. We drove 25 miles to get there. Manager was very very rude and offensive when asked about Halal certificate. Usually all Halal restaurants do have a certificate. Very very disappointing experience as manager put us off at the start. Food was Okish nothing special. Waiting staff was very very polite. Over all very bad experience due to very unprofessional behaviour from the restaurant manager. I will not revisit or recommend any one...

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Sam R

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food choice and service is nothing other than excellent at this restaurant.
The staff are superb, all very friendly and helpful if you are not sure what to choose.
They also do and excellent and very cheap buffet on Sunday,s which is recommendable.
Been here numerous times now and will continue to keep going as it has everything you would expect for a Top Notch restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank alanp343
lincolnshire
“Poor service bland food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have visited this restaurant once in the past and it was lovely, I couldn't fault it, hence I decided to visit again whilst staying in Milton Keynes.This time the service was slower than I would expect. We ordered 4 poppadums and received only 3, 2 whole ones and 2 broken halves. This was rectified when a waiter finally visited our table. I ordered Chicken Tikka Massala which I have eaten many times before at other restaurants. It arrived, very runny and no taste. My husband tried it and said the same. His meal was nice. Half way through my meal I needed another drink but I could not get the waiter's attention to order this. When he came to clear the table he never noticed my empty glass and I therefore decided I would rather spend my cash elsewhere. I explained my meal was bland and tasteless, but no explanation or apology were given. We had planned to have coffee & desserts but after the service received we left and went elsewhere. I would not recommend or visit again, it's not worth the money!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mitchpink
“Very good value food and service. Recommendable”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Very good for a family get together towards late evening. There was 6 of us and we received excellent service.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Dhanay14
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Very good meal at Radjhani”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

A mixed aged group of nine really enjoyed our meal on friday night. The pops and pickles were very fresh and tasty, followed by several very good prawn purees, stuffed peppers and onion bhajis. Our main courses were also very good including an excellent king prawn jalore (that was recommended by the friendly waiter and not on the menu). The rice dishes and plain nans were also very good. The side dishes varied from an excellent mushroom bhaji to an average sag aloo. My only gripe would be the above average cost of a couple of large cobra bottles that we consumed. They also offer a sizeable percentage off the food cost via discount vouchers online and in the local paper.Overall a lovely restaurant, very good food and excellent service.

• Visited March 2013