“Great food and service”

Giraffe - Milton Keynes
Ranked #71 of 540 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

fabulous food, especially the Thai duck and noodles. great service and friendly staff. nothing too much trouble for them

Visited June 2013

Buckingham, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely - great service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We always visit Giraffe whilst in MK with 2 kids as the menu is great and the kids love the food. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and I have never experienced a wait for food whilst there. Yummy food and fab drinks!

• Visited June 2013
“Don't eat here if its busy.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I've eaten in many Giraffe restaurants and generally enjoy the food.
However, on this occasion my experience was very poor. The only saving grace was the way the manager dealt with the issue.
To cut a long story short, myself and my family ( wife and 2 kids under 6 ) visited for fathers' day breakfast. As you might expect the restaurant was busy. Not rammed but three quarters full.
I ordered breakfast for each of us and after a short delay (20 mins) the kids food arrived. All going ok to so far.
After a further delay of 25 mins, neither myself or my wife had received any food. The kids are by this time finished and getting bored.
I made an enquiry as to the whereabouts of the missing meals and received an apology, the promise of a free coffee, and soon afterwards the meals arrived. Having waited an hour I was understandably fairly hungry and about ready to tuck in. So I did.
My Burrito was a parcel of stone cold egg, cheese that was once melted but now solid and a few jalapeño peppers. My wife's sandwich was the same but without the peppers. Definitely not what my appetite was hoping for!
I approached the on duty manager who was the one good thing about this experience and he explained that the kitchen staff were struggling and was very apologetic about the poor food quality.
Whilst the meal had been ruined, the way in which the issue was then dealt with did redeem a small amount of good from the event.
We then left, killed a bit of time shopping and went for an early lunch elsewhere.

Daventry, England, United Kingdom
“Just awful”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but this place is so bad I just had to!

It took a waiter 20 mins to ask us what we wanted to order, they only came as another customer prompted them, another god knows how long for food which was bland and full of grease.

Needless to say we didn't leave a tip and will definitely not be returning.

1 Thank Danielle D
“Healthy and yummy”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great choice of salads and home made vegetarian dishes. Service is extremly good too. Wholesome food with smiley staff what else can you ask for.

• Visited May 2013