“Long weekend to remember, two great friends and...”
other travelers have booked this property
By the Stonehouse Linford, Milton Keynes
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
By the Stonehouse Linford, Milton Keynes
Beauty spot Woolstone, Milton Keynes.
Feedback from a lovely couple who stayed on my narrow boat 'Chalice'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Martin S
“Long weekend to remember, two great friends and “Chalice” our self drive norrow boat for the weekend.”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Long weekend to remember, two great friends and “Chalice” our self drive norrow boat for the weekend. A delightful narrow boat with a charm of her own
Julie The owner was amazing friendly person I’ve had the pleasure to meet in a long time.
I would recommend this to anyone whe wants an amazing adventure with some of the best R&R you could ever get.
We will deffinutly book again with no hesitation even though we could not guarantee the wonderful weather we had this weekend.
Recommend to anyone that is thinking about getting out on the water and like’s The quite piece full time. Julie Thank A1.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 23, 2018
What beautiful feedback you are lovely people, and I am glad I have been able to give you some wonderful memories. I very much look forward to meeting you all very soon and so glad that you wish to come back again it means a lot to me...thankyou!!
Charlotte...
“Fabulous Weekend”
Reviewed February 25, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

What an amazing weekend. The Big freeze on the way, but in the in the Chalise bespoke narrow boat it wasn't a problem, as the wood burning stove kept us warm as toast. It a delightful narrow boat with lots of charm. This weekend was given to us by our daughter as a Christmas Present and what a wonderful present to have received .
The owner Julie is amazing great tuition and she even helped us with our first lock. Which set us up for all the other locks we went through.
I would recommend this to any one whe wants an amazing adventure.
We would deffinutly book again with no hesitation.

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you so much for the fabulous feedback and I am so glad that you had a fabulous time on my boat. I always try to improve and make your stay the one you will always remember. I do hope to see you all again in the very near future and thank you so much for booking with me. Julie
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 29, 2017
What a beautiful review and it really made my day. It was lovely to share my pride and joy and to give you the opportunity to have a wonderful family day with a very new experience. I very much look forward to seeing you all in the not to distant future and thank you so much for the lovely feedback!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing