All reviews thyme restaurant parking is limited meal deal shopping centre a couple of minutes walk per hour brilliant location indoor skydiving booked early restaurants and shops snow dome central location the hotel is clean friday evening a wonderful stay lady on reception air con
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The official branch name of this Premier Inn is so very apt, given the theatre is just around the corner. I stayed overnight after seeing the Les Miserables UK tour visit to this area.

There is another Premier Inn across the car park where I stayed 2 years ago during the run of Billy Elliot The Musical when this hotel was just a building site. Therefore this hotel is only about 18 months old. It still feels very new and therefore is one of the best Premier Inns I have stayed in recently.

There is a very good standard of soundproofing. My room 507 was on the top floor which has less rooms than the other floors, therefore there is less scope for being disturbed by internal noise as well. This part of Milton Keynes quietens significantly late at night anyway but still feels very safe.

There are a good number of bars in all directions to suit all tastes. My room was well away from them and everything was very quiet.

Didn't have much interaction with staff as checked in by machine and ate my breakfast at a local restaurant, but the dining facilities looked very pleasant in passing.

I have no qualms about visiting this hotel again, but it will probably only happen when I visit MK for the theatre.

Room tip: Room 507 quiet and well away from bars adjacent to hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We broke a long journey home overnight, and chose this Premier Inn for its proximity to Bletchley Park which we wanted to visit. As we always find with Premier Inns, the room, food and service was excellent and cost effective. Our "host" Alice was particularly noteworthy, being so very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable, everything you want in a hotel. It’s also in an amazing area for a night out in Milton Keynes with surrounding restaurants and shopping centres. I also saw there was a theatre 2 min walk away. Definitely recommend staying for a night out in Milton Keynes

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was in such a good location for the theatre and nearby restaurants. There was no problem with parking as we were able to park in the hotel car park. It was so easy to check in on line and when we arrived the welcome was very friendly. My two daughters were with me and the overall opinion was that we would definitely come back to stay at the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is in a perfect location for activities.escape is over the road also,bars and restaurants,and you also have for anything you could need and loads more restaurants and bars willen lake has loads of activities which is a 5 minute drive away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple