Date of stay 4th April 2014
A hidden gem, we have driven past so many times and didn't even realise it was there, we almost don't wan't anyone else to know about it.
Excellent location for MK, Paris House, Woburn, The Stables, The Bowl or just chilling out.
Absolutely nothing like a B&B, rooms are contemporary and enormous.
Fabulous accommodation, a great deal of thought has obviously gone into the decor, design & facilities, plus it was spotless throughout. Extremely friendly hosts, Julia & Colin, with a fulfilling breakfast to end the stay, so nice to get decent coffee.
We would definitely recommend this property to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If ever a house had the ‘Wow!’ factor, this is it. Stunning contemporary design and decor plus fanatical attention to every luxurious detail combine to promise an unforgettable experience. Comfort and practicality are not overlooked either; all the rooms are furnished with king size beds, walk-in showers and widescreen TVs. Each is light, airy and spacious. The biscuits or muffins in your room are home cooked as is the extensive and delicious breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your South Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Hotel Milton Keynes
- South Lodge Milton Keynes, United Kingdom